Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Season

I can't believe that its almost December which means Christmas is just around the corner. I have been busy making some new designs and I have been participating in some CRAFT FAIRS again this year. I have to say that not only do I love going to craft fairs, but I also love participating in them as well. I get to meet new customers and I also get to meet other crafters. There are so many inspirational and TALENTED crafters.

I really have a new appreciation for all the crafters. I met one lady who had a table of knitted scarves, toques, slippers and baby sweaters and she said she had been doing craft fairs for over 10 years. She was also very lucky because that weekend it had just snowed so her knits were just what people were looking for. I am just kicking myself because I was eyeing a toque that I really liked but I already had one at home so I didn't think I would need another one. Anyways my daughter ended up wearing mine so now I don't have one and it is so cold outside that my ears are freezing. Now I wish I had bought it! Oh well now I have even more reason to go to another craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment